delorie.com/archives/browse.cgi   search  
Mail Archives: geda-user/2016/01/05

Search for back
01:41:35 Re: [geda-user] Re: Positive discussion topic thread (Atommann (atommann@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
01:56:57 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Geometric (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
01:56:57 Re: [geda-user] Re: Positive discussion topic thread (gedau@igor2.repo.hu)
04:08:20 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Gabriel Paubert (paubert@iram.es) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
04:09:57 Re: [geda-user] Project leadership --> Slot for spice (Gabriel Paubert (paubert@iram.es) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
04:21:57 Re: [geda-user] Positive discussion topic thread (Peter Stuge (peter@stuge.se) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
04:36:24 Re: [geda-user] Project leadership (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
05:34:55 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (gedau@igor2.repo.hu)
06:04:20 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
06:27:32 Re: [geda-user] Positive discussion topic thread (myken)
08:02:54 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Peter Stuge (peter@stuge.se) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
08:09:50 Re: [geda-user] Positive discussion topic thread (Peter Stuge (peter@stuge.se) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
10:00:50 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Stephan =?utf-8?Q?B=C3=B6ttcher?= (geda@psjt.org) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
10:24:25 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
13:14:51 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Stephan =?utf-8?Q?B=C3=B6ttcher?= (geda@psjt.org) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
13:21:33 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (karl@aspodata.se)
13:29:18 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (DJ Delorie)
13:45:34 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Edward Hennessy (ehennes@sbcglobal.net) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
13:54:19 Re: [geda-user] Survey: Are you a (gEDA) PCB user? (Bdale Garbee)
14:07:47 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
14:16:27 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (DJ Delorie)
14:30:42 Re: gEDA and it's future with Scheme & Guile was Re: [geda-user] (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
15:11:02 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (John Doty)
15:33:55 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Text format perfomance issue, (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
15:34:32 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (DJ Delorie)
15:35:47 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Text format perfomance issue, (DJ Delorie)
15:45:09 [geda-user] File parse libraries (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
16:08:41 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (John Doty)
16:15:32 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Text format perfomance issue, anyone ? ) (John Doty)
16:45:38 [geda-user] Re: some more geometry module tweaks (sorry, wall of text) (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
16:51:29 Re: [geda-user] Re: some more geometry module tweaks (sorry, wall of text) (DJ Delorie)
16:55:30 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
17:33:07 Re: [geda-user] Re: some more geometry module tweaks (nm maximum (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
18:12:54 Re: [geda-user] Re: some more geometry module tweaks (nm maximum (DJ Delorie)
18:24:56 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
18:28:33 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
18:44:19 Re: [geda-user] Re: some more geometry module tweaks (nm maximum size) (John Doty)
18:52:50 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
19:01:09 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
22:40:07 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Edward Hennessy (ehennes@sbcglobal.net) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
23:51:23 Re: [geda-user] Re: some more geometry module tweaks (sorry, wall (gedau@igor2.repo.hu)

  webmaster     delorie software   privacy  
  Copyright 2019   by DJ Delorie     Updated Jul 2019