delorie.com/archives/browse.cgi   search  
Mail Archives: geda-user/2016/01/02

Search for back
02:48:30 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Bert Timmerman (bert.timmerman@xs4all.nl) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
02:48:30 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (al davis)
02:52:31 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
04:16:33 [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (karl@aspodata.se)
04:53:11 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
08:13:32 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (karl@aspodata.se)
10:17:54 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
10:31:18 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (John Doty)
10:35:19 Re: [geda-user] Re: Positive discussion topic thread (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
10:44:59 [geda-user] What Xorn does, and why it does it like that (Roland Lutz)
10:48:22 Re: [geda-user] Re: Positive discussion topic thread (John Griessen)
10:54:00 Re: gEDA and it's future with Scheme & Guile was Re: [geda-user] (John Griessen)
11:21:44 Re: [geda-user] What Xorn does, and why it does it like that (karl@aspodata.se)
11:48:10 Re: gEDA and it's future with Scheme & Guile was Re: [geda-user] Project leadership (John Doty)
11:52:33 [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for grouping/associating (John Griessen)
12:16:23 [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for grouping/associating (John Griessen)
12:19:08 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (John Griessen)
12:28:21 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
12:40:54 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (karl@aspodata.se)
12:53:36 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for grouping/associating (DJ Delorie)
12:55:36 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (DJ Delorie)
13:06:53 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (John Griessen)
13:10:38 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
13:14:40 Re: [geda-user] What Xorn does, and why it does it like that (Roland Lutz)
13:16:25 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (DJ Delorie)
13:16:30 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (John Griessen)
13:22:01 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (DJ Delorie)
13:26:21 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (John Griessen)
13:33:00 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (John Griessen)
13:42:06 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (Roland Lutz)
13:42:43 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (John Griessen)
13:43:19 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (DJ Delorie)
13:45:10 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (DJ Delorie)
13:45:40 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (John Griessen)
13:50:45 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
13:51:09 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (DJ Delorie)
13:51:26 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (John Griessen)
13:53:44 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for grouping/associating heterogenous symbols. (John Doty)
13:55:28 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (DJ Delorie)
14:01:55 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (John Griessen)
14:02:26 Re: [geda-user] What Xorn does, and why it does it like that (karl@aspodata.se)
14:02:52 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
14:06:39 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
14:10:38 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (karl@aspodata.se)
14:16:19 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (Evan Foss (evanfoss@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
14:18:00 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (DJ Delorie)
14:19:39 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
14:21:22 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (DJ Delorie)
14:32:21 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
14:35:51 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
14:36:54 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (DJ Delorie)
14:43:37 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
14:51:37 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
14:53:47 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (Roland Lutz)
15:21:41 Re: [geda-user] What Xorn does, and why it does it like that (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
15:24:13 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (Levente Kovacs (leventelist@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
15:38:26 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (Edward Hennessy (ehennes@sbcglobal.net) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
15:51:17 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (karl@aspodata.se)
15:55:41 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for grouping/associating heterogenous symbols. (John Doty)
16:54:27 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
17:07:59 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (DJ Delorie)
17:20:12 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
19:04:53 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Roland Lutz)
19:25:25 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
19:26:42 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (John Doty)
19:34:07 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
20:08:06 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
20:39:08 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (John Doty)
21:09:28 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (John Griessen)
21:12:12 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for (DJ Delorie)
21:13:09 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (John Griessen)
21:25:58 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for grouping/associating heterogenous symbols. (John Doty)
21:35:26 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for grouping/associating heterogenous symbols. (John Doty)
21:37:03 Re: [geda-user] ideas on slotting and mechanisms for grouping/associating heterogenous symbols. (DJ Delorie)
21:47:50 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
22:08:06 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (John Doty)
23:27:45 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])

  webmaster     delorie software   privacy  
  Copyright 2019   by DJ Delorie     Updated Jul 2019