Subject: Re: Problem with FAST_CWD pointer in Cygwin
From: cygwinautoreply--- via Cygwin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 01:01:06 +0200 (CEST)
List-Id: General Cygwin discussions and problem reports <cygwin.cygwin.com>

>*

>Dear Cygwin,

>I am writing to report a warning message that I encountered when using 
>Cygwin. Specifically, when running a command in the Bash shell, I 
>received the following warning:

>*
>*

>2 [main] bash 21604 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD 
>pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list 
>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

>Using cable "USB-Blaster [USB-0]", device 1, instance 0x00

>Resetting and pausing target processor: FAILED

>Leaving target processor paused

>*
>*

>I am using Cygwin on Windows 10. The command that I ran was:

>C:\altera\13.0sp1\quartus\bin\quartus_pgm -c "USB-Blaster [USB-0]" -m 
>jtag -o "DE2_115_Media_Computer.sof"

>I am not sure if this issue is related to the command itself, or if it 
>is a more general problem with Cygwin. However, I would greatly 
>appreciate any insight or guidance that you can provide.

>Thank you for your assistance.

>Sincerely,

>BENHADDAD Oussama

>*

https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

-- 
Problem reports:      https://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                  https://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:        https://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:     https://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple