Subject: Reenabled mirror: ftp.fagskolen.gjovik.no
From: Trond Endrestøl via Cygwin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:18:02 +0200 (CEST)
List-Id: General Cygwin discussions and problem reports <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hi,

We would again like to be a Cygwin mirror.

We syncronize our mirror at 5:53am CET/CEST and at 17:53pm CET/CEST 
using rsync from ftp.cygwin.com::cygwin-ftp.

Our mirror is available as:

ftp://ftp.fagskolen.gjovik.no/pub/cygwin/
http://ftp.fagskolen.gjovik.no/pub/cygwin/
https://ftp.fagskolen.gjovik.no/pub/cygwin/
rsync://ftp.fagskolen.gjovik.no/cygwin/

rsync is limited to 5 connections, and each connection is ratelimited 
to 125 MiB/s (1 Gbit/s, --bwlimit=128000).

-- 
Trond.

-- 
Problem reports:      https://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                  https://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:        https://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:     https://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple