Subject: DeltaCopy Error reporting
From: Allan Belcher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 13:39:15 +1000
List-Id: General Cygwin discussions and problem reports <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Executing: rsync.exe  -rlt --chmod=a=rw,Da+x --delete 
"/cygdrive/C/Users/allan/Dropbox/SUE Inventor/VERTICAL OFFSET REVERSING 
TRANSMISSION/SUE VORT Master Drawings/" "SHUTE-ALLAN::VORT/SUE VORT 
Master Drawings/"
       0 [main] rsync 39704 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute 
FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [email-masked]

@ERROR: chdir failed
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at 
/home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/main.c(1516) [sender=3.0.9]

Error starting client-server protocol
Rsync.exe returned an error. Will try again. This is retry number 1 of 5

Executing: rsync.exe  -rlt --chmod=a=rw,Da+x --delete 
"/cygdrive/C/Users/allan/Dropbox/SUE Inventor/VERTICAL OFFSET REVERSING 
TRANSMISSION/SUE VORT Master Drawings/" "SHUTE-ALLAN::VORT/SUE VORT 
Master Drawings/"
       0 [main] rsync 21056 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute 
FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [email-masked]

@ERROR: chdir failed
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at 
/home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/main.c(1516) [sender=3.0.9]

Error starting client-server protocol
Rsync.exe returned an error. Will try again. This is retry number 2 of 5

Executing: rsync.exe  -rlt --chmod=a=rw,Da+x --delete 
"/cygdrive/C/Users/allan/Dropbox/SUE Inventor/VERTICAL OFFSET REVERSING 
TRANSMISSION/SUE VORT Master Drawings/" "SHUTE-ALLAN::VORT/SUE VORT 
Master Drawings/"
       0 [main] rsync 25828 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute 
FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [email-masked]

@ERROR: chdir failed
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at 
/home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/main.c(1516) [sender=3.0.9]

Error starting client-server protocol
Rsync.exe returned an error. Will try again. This is retry number 3 of 5

Executing: rsync.exe  -rlt --chmod=a=rw,Da+x --delete 
"/cygdrive/C/Users/allan/Dropbox/SUE Inventor/VERTICAL OFFSET REVERSING 
TRANSMISSION/SUE VORT Master Drawings/" "SHUTE-ALLAN::VORT/SUE VORT 
Master Drawings/"
       0 [main] rsync 9068 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute 
FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [email-masked]

@ERROR: chdir failed
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at 
/home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/main.c(1516) [sender=3.0.9]

Error starting client-server protocol
Rsync.exe returned an error. Will try again. This is retry number 4 of 5

Executing: rsync.exe  -rlt --chmod=a=rw,Da+x --delete 
"/cygdrive/C/Users/allan/Dropbox/SUE Inventor/VERTICAL OFFSET REVERSING 
TRANSMISSION/SUE VORT Master Drawings/" "SHUTE-ALLAN::VORT/SUE VORT 
Master Drawings/"
       0 [main] rsync 28752 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute 
FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [email-masked]

@ERROR: chdir failed
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at 
/home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/main.c(1516) [sender=3.0.9]

Error starting client-server protocol
Profile 'VORT' executed in 8318 milliseconds. One or more errors were 
encountered.
-- 
Regards,

*Allan Belcher*
/Draftsman - Inspector/
Mob:0401 265 124

Shute Upton Eng
Phone:07 3277 5822
www.sueng.com.au
--
Problem reports:      https://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                  https://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:        https://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:     https://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple