Subject: Cygwin GCC and debug info source file paths
From: David Lindström <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:13:30 +0200
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hi, I didn't know where to put this. I'm trying to use a cygwin build of GCC 
for arm (binaries from gnuarm.com). When I build a simple dummy application 
just doing some matrix multiplications in a loop, it creates a nice 
executable file with debug info, but the path to the source file is a cygwin 
path which is incompatible with the debugging tool I'm trying to use. I'm 
wondering if there's a way to generate the exe with relative paths to the 
source files, alternatively to use windows paths?

The tool is Trace32 from Lauterbach, currently experementing with the arm 
simulator from the website.

Mvh
David Lindström 

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple