Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Released : netcdf-4.1.1-1
From: marco atzeri <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:51:06 +0100
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Versions 4.1.1-1 of

netcdf  / libnetcdf-devel / libnetcdf6

are available in the Cygwin distribution:

CHANGES
1st Release for cygwin. It is linked against hdf5-1.8.6

libnetcdf6 includes shared libs for:

usr/bin/cygnetcdf-6.dll                     C
usr/bin/cygnetcdf_c++-5.dll             C++ (netCDF-3)
usr/bin/cygnetcdf_c++4-1.dll           C++ (netCDF-4)
usr/bin/cygnetcdff-5.dll                    Fortran

DESCRIPTION
NetCDF (network Common Data Form) is a set of software libraries
and machine-independent data formats that support the creation,
access, and sharing of array-oriented scientific data.

HOMEPAGE
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/

Marco Atzeri

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .

              *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=[email-masked]

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

http://sourceware.org/lists.html#unsubscribe-simple

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple