Subject: Fedora Cygwin RPM repository
From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin-ports-announce <[email-masked]>, cygwin <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin-ports-general <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 23:37:51 -0600
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

In response to recent inquiries, I have created a repository of
Linux-to-Cygwin cross-compilers for Fedora 14 i686 and x86_64 which
include GCC, Cygwin, and a handful of libraries.  Also included are the
necessary mingw32 packages with static libraries for cross-compiling
Cygwin's setup.exe.

These packages can be installed with Yum and the PackageKit frontends by
first downloading and installing the release RPM from Sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fedora-cygwin/files/

As these are not official products of the Cygwin project, please direct
any questions or issues to the cygwin-ports-general list for now.

Yaakov
Cygwin Ports

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple