Subject: ( Solved ) - RE: perl debugger v5.10.1 in CYGWIN_NT-5.1 1.7.7(0.230/5/3) 2010/-08-31 -- is hanging
From: "Justin Amburn" <[email-masked]>
To: "Reini Urban" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:00:10 -0800
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

>RemotePort debugging? That looks now like a different problem.
>I remember vaguely that this was just fixed recently.

>Are you sure that you have a debug server running at port 2000? Looks
like >ActiveState Perl Dev Kit uses such a beast, and therefore they
cannot talk.

>Do you really need that? (In only know komodo, mod_perl, Enbugger
>injection) unset it if in doubt.

Thank you Reini!! It was the PERLDB_OPTS in the Windows environment
variables that was preventing the debugger from initializing. Great
troubleshooting. 

Regards,

Justin

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple