Subject: Re: Poderosa problem in 1.7
From: Rance Hall <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:05:04 -0500
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 7:11 AM, PJ Whitelock <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have a work around for Poderosa's incompatability with cygwin 1.7, ie looking for mount points in the registry when they're no longer there. Can you just create a fake registry entry with the same info as the fstab?
>

I very much liked poderosa for many reasons, cygwin interoperability
and the serial port plugin to name 2.

Apparently however, poderosa has been orphaned by its authors and
there has been no update to the program to Windows 7 support, 64 bit
support, or the new cygwin.  As a result, I gave up on it.

Adding the registry entries that poderosa is looking for SHOULD work.
But I can't help test it. As I havent had poderosa installed for some
time and have gone on to other tools.

Rance

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple