Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: git-1.7.0.4-2, git{k,-gui,-completion,-svn}-1.7.0.4-2
From: Frédéric Bron <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:50:55 +0200
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

> Therefore, this build turns those features back on.
> However, it means that this version does assume that you are not using
> FAT or FAT32 to hold your repositories, since they do not store file
> permissions very accurately.

So I have stopped updating cygwin since the first time this message
appears because I am using git on FAT32 usb hard drives. What should
be the issues I could get?
I am using FAT32 because I have never been able to use ntfs without
permission problems when using the hard disk on another computer. What
else could I do?

Frédéric

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple