Subject: Re: installer improvements
From: Morgan Gangwere <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:51:40 -0600
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Tim McDaniel <[email-masked]> wrote:
[snip]

I think thats because of the qt3 documentation system; last I knew
they really liked pointing you to real files in code-space, so you
need the dev files which depend on the binaries. its like Atmel, who
love giving you Doxygen files which point to the full source-tree

All else fails, download the documentation yourself?

-- 
Morgan gangwere

“The future’s already arrived. It’s just not evenly distributed yet.”
William Gibson

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple