Subject: Re: scp no longer reports incremental progress
From: Chris Sutcliffe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 22:27:52 -0400
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

>>Unfortunately I'm still experiencing the issue.  Is there anything I
>>can do to help debug it?
>
> Sure.  When I say "This is fixed in the latest snapshot" you can try the
> snapshot and report back rather than waiting for a new release.

Fair enough, unfortunately this time around the new release came
faster than I was able to test the snapshot that you released.

> Otherwise, give precise instructions for duplicating the problem and
> maybe it will be addressed.  But, given that this has been fixed for
> at least three people, and the solution for fixing it was basically
> to reimplement what was in 1.7.1, it isn't going to be simple to track
> down.

In my case I'm sending a test file (gvim.exe) to web.sourceforge.net.
If an strace or the output of 'scp -vvv' would be of value, please let
me know and I will provide them.

Chris

-- 
Chris Sutcliffe
http://emergedesktop.org
http://www.google.com/profiles/ir0nh34d

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple