Subject: Re: Changing interactive shell from Bash to Zsh
From: Anonymous bin ich <[email-masked]>
To: Csaba Raduly <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:33:21 +0100
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hi!

Thanks! On a second thought, I do think I chose the wrong list. Sorry...

The problem with replacing bash with zsh in passwd is that somehow
/etc/zprofile is not read (and $SHELL is not set, resulting in
different problems). I will read further into this... thanks for the
pointer.

Until then, exec zsh -l in .bashrc will work. I have modified
Cygwin.bat once and for all non-X related sessions. I am hoping it
doesn't create much problem, since .bashrc should only be read via
interactive non-login sessions.

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple