Subject: Re: subversion issues with server certs in latest cygwin
From: David Rothenberger <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:59:09 -0800
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

On 11/24/2009 11:59 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> We have several people who have updated their cygwin setup in the last 
> month or so, and after doing so subversion no longer wants to connect to 
> our subversion server.   The server uses apache and ssl with our own 
> cert.  After upgrading the subversion client no longer ask the "this 
> cert is untrusted, do you still want to connect" question.

I'm not having any problems here with either Cygwin 1.5 or Cygwin 1.7.

My WAG is to try rolling openssl back to the previous version to see if 
the recent changes to avoid renegotiation are causing your problems. If 
that doesn't work, we're going to need to find an SSL SVN server that 
demonstrates the problem and that I can access.

-- 
David Rothenberger  ----  [email-masked]
Volunteer Cygwin Subversion maintainer

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple