Subject: Re: MC/ncurses on cygwin: Borders turn into chinese characters and layout screws up
From: /dev/rob0 <[email-masked]>
To: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
Cc: Adrian May <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:41:24 -0600
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 08:57:57AM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Adrian May wrote:
> > Please don't involve me in your triage process or ask me to send
[snip drivel]
> 
> Go to hell, you rude jerk.  This is a VOLUNTEER project.  You are
[snip rant]

I created an acronym, SWEET, and a Web page, for requests like this.
    http://sweet.nodns4.us/

Use and enjoy, I hope it helps keep your frustration level down. I'm
also hoping to help educate posters such as Adrian (who probably
won't see this, unfortunately, since I do not send it through GMX
facilities, and thus fail some spam tests.)

Suggestions are welcome (see .sig or send to rob0 at the parent
domain.) Remember, the goal is to keep the page short and ... yes,
sweet.
-- 
    Offlist mail to this address is discarded unless
    "/dev/rob0" or "not-spam" is in Subject: header

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple