Subject: Re: MC/ncurses on cygwin: Borders turn into chinese characters and layout screws up
From: "Yury V. Zaytsev" <[email-masked]>
To: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
Cc: Adrian May <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:05:40 +0100
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hi!

Actually it's a pretty old version of mc which is no longer supported,
but if it's reproducible on latest master, then we might want to have a
look at it. Mind you, however, that no one is using cygwin over here, so
you'll have to have quite a bit of involvement in the process for us to
fix it.

P.S. I imagine you're pretty much pissed off, but even having this
considered, your social skills do not impress and you formulated your
request in a most stupid / unhelpful way possible.

P.P.S. Now I almost hear you swearing that you gonna stop using mc /
cygwin... Who the heck cares about that?.. :-)
 
-- 
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple