Subject: Mutt and Maildir
From: bjoe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 03:40:05 +0700
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Dear,

I have problem setting mutt using Maildir format, I following tutorial
from http://wiki.mutt.org/?back=/Maildir in cygwin 1.5. I wonder if
there is some special configuration regarding using Maildir format in
Cygwin with mutt.

Thanks,

-- 
It is easy to say no when
          there is a deeper yes burning within

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/