Subject: Problem accessing GRASS setup.ini file
From: "Karen M Weston" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:21:00 -0000 (GMT)
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hi Mark

Hello

I am trying to download GRASS GIS software onto a windows laptop and am
having some problems with downloading the setup file required from
http://geni.ath.cx.  I wonder if you can help me.

When I come to the I need to select 2 sites - 1) any mirror site and 2)
http://geni.ath.cx.

The mirror site seems fine but I receive an error message 'unable to get
setup.ini from http://geni.ath.cx/grass/setup.ini'.  Therefore there seems
to be a problem with my getting the correct access to the
http://geni.ath.cx site.

I would really appreciate any advice on how I would be able to resolve this.

Many thanks

Karen Weston
University College London

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/