Subject: Re: libapr1 in cygwin
From: David Rothenberger <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Daniel Stonier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:44:21 -0800
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

On 1/18/2009 8:29 AM, Daniel Stonier wrote:
> Hi,

Hi. Please direct these kinds of questions to the cygwin mailing list 
(cygwin AT cygwin.com) in the future.

> I've been running into a few hitches with libapr1 and libapr1-util on
> cygwin. Namely another package I need requires liblog4cxx to have
> these libraries available statically and I noticed the cygwin build of
> libapr1/libapr1-util disables these. Is there any reason why they're
> avoided?

I recall that the build failed when static libraries were enabled. I 
don't recall how. I'll try it again and see if I can debug it. Feel free 
to download the source package and try it yourself. I'd gratefully 
accept any patches to make it work.

-- 
David Rothenberger  ----  [email-masked]

"An ounce of prevention is worth a ton of code."
                 -- an anonymous programmer

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/