Subject: Missing telnet, rlogin, and rsh on cygwin
From: [email-masked] (Freddy Jensen)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:38:41 -0800
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

I just realized that my current cygwin installation is  missing
telnet, rsh, and rlogin. I cannot find them in the cygwin setup.exe
package list.

Does anyone know where to find them?

Thanks

Freddy

--
Freddy Jensen, Sr. Computer Scientist, Adobe Systems Incorporated
345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704, USA, Ph: (408) 536-2869
Email: [email-masked], URL: http://www.adobe.com
--

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/