Subject: Re: OT: SpamAssassin failures
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:18:33 -0500
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 03:32:37PM -0800, Allan Schrum wrote:
>I'm sorry for disturbing the mailing list, but SpamAssassin has marked
>my company's server as a spammer.  This was because our ISP failed to
>respond to the DNSBL's requests, so it was black listed.  I corrected
>this problem and I am working on getting my ISP to be more responsive,
>but I am frustrated by SpamAssassin which seems to cache old entries.
>Christopher Faylor responded that he needed more information, so I
>responded to his request.
>
>Guess what?  My response was blocked by SpamAssassin.  Since the Cygwin
>web site offers no other method of communication except email, this
>left me with a problem.  I am solving that problem by disturbing this
>list.  Sorry.

So, you can't send email to a mailing list and the logic is to send a
complaint to an unrelated mailing list?

This is off-topic here.  Persist in sending email here and you really
will be on a blacklist.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/