Subject: GCC maintainer going AFK.
From: "Dave Korn" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:50:28 -0000
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hi all,

  Just to keep everyone informed: owing to changes in my work and personal
circumstances, I am going to be AFK for about a week or a fortnight.  When I
return, I will have new email addresses.

  I will try and stay attentive to the lists during this period; I am aware
that I have a few outstanding emails to reply to, e.g. Marco A: I'm preparing
a new release of gcc-4 with all DLLs for all the runtimes, and that will be
available fairly soon, but I have a problem with typeinfo vs. libstdc++ DLL
that I am currently working on a patch for ld before it can function
correctly.

  On the plus side, when I return, I will have absolutely /tons/ of spare time
to put into Cygwin and GCC, so patience will be its own reward. :)

    cheers,
      DaveK
-- 
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/