Subject: Setup.exe issue? was ([ANNOUNCEMENT] Experimental: octave{,-doc,-devel}-3.0.2-2 and octave-forge-20080831-2)
From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <[email-masked]>
To: Marco Atzeri <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:41:20 +0900 (JST)
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hello

Please see

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-09/msg00408.html
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-09/msg00412.html
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-09/msg00413.html

The file update-desktop-database.exe

is fouind at /bin directry.  Perhaps setup.exe uses for installing process.
This might be a issue of update-desktop-database.exe not the package.

I also found that octave-forge 20080831-2 cannnot be selected.
But in the mirror site, for example

ftp://ftp.jaist.ac.jp/pub/cygwin/release/octave/octave-forge/

There found 

octave-forge-20080831-2.tar.bz2.

It seems that setup.exe issue, is not it?

Regards

Tatsuro

--------------------------------------
Enjoy MLB with MAJOR.JP! Ichiro, Matsuzaka, Matsui, and more!
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/mlb/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/