Subject: Multiple Cygwin installations?
From: Keith Thompson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Keith Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:47:00 -0700
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

According to <http://www.tinyvital.com/techblog/archives/000333.html>,
dated November 04, 2003, installing multiple copies of Cygwin on a
single Windows box is unsupported and outside the current charter of
the Cygwin project.

Is that still the case?

If the answer is "yes", that's all I need to know; if not, I'll
probably have some more questions.

-- 
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) [email-masked]  <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
Nokia
"We must do something.  This is something.  Therefore, we must do this."
    -- Antony Jay and Jonathan Lynn, "Yes Minister"

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/