Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New experimental package: gcc4-4.3.0-1
From: NightStrike <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Kai Tietz" <[email-masked]>, "Kai Tietz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:22:20 -0400
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Christopher Faylor
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 01:53:45PM -0400, NightStrike wrote:
>>On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 7:15 AM, Dave Korn <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>> Well, here it is at last.  Experimental test release of GCC 4 series
>>> for Cygwin.  Please be aware that this is highly experimental; anything
>>
>>I've been building and releasing gcc 4.3 and gcc 4.4 toolchains to
>>cross compile from cygwin to Win64 for I guess a year now.  Would you
>>(or cygwin in general) be interested in that as another package to
>>offer?  (ie, offering the gcc4 cross compiler)
>
> Assuming it is properly packaged, yes.

Can you define that?  I just tar up the toolchain.  I doubt that's
what you want :)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/