Subject: Re: emacs open display problem
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:33:02 GMT
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Ken Brown wrote:

>On 8/10/2008 2:48 PM, parminides wrote:

>>    emacs just flat-out refuses to open a display window. 

>You might need to install or reinstall libncurses7. See

>http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-xfree/2007-03/msg00081.html

It worked like a charm. Thank you so much.

____________________________________________________________
Learn digital and video photography techniques, lighting and printing. Click now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijngO5Wg7wazrs2xV7sA9clWgUZDLHNfYJSHRuGdNBfkyskqO/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/