Subject: Many Thanks
From: "Neil Somos" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Neil Somos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:36:20 -0400
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

I've been using Cygwin since 2002 and am quite pleased with it.

I had been on various Unix systems since 1982, and later Linux.
When I found myself at a job with *NO* Linux/Unix access 
I was hurting really bad.

Then I found Cygwin.  While Cygwin may not be perfect, it sure 
beats the alternative of NOT having access to capable shells 
and Unix-like tools and utilities.

Thanks for all the work that Chris, Corinna, and everyone else 
have done to make Cygwin as capable and useful as it is.

Thanks.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/