Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mathomatic-14.0.2-1
From: "Reini Urban" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "George Gesslein II" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 16:06:31 +0200
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Version 14.0.4 features the following improvements over 12.9.2:

Major improvements and corrections to simplification,
general cleanup of everything, and four useful command options were added:
"simplify sign", "solve verify", "derivative nosimplify", and "factor power".

Cygwin build changes:
minor fixes

About:
Mathomatic is a command line, highly portable, general purpose symbolic
math program that can solve, simplify, combine, differentiate, integrate,
and compare algebraic equations. It can do standard, complex number,
and polynomial arithmetic. It is extremely easy to use and has pretty
colored, easily readable display of equations.

See http://www.mathomatic.org/
========================================================================

To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your
system.  Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.

           *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=[email-masked]

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html#unsubscribe-simple

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

--
Reini Urban

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/