Subject: Re: [PATCH] Build system cleanups 1/4
From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
To: Paolo Bonzini <[email-masked]>
Cc: GCC Patches <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:50:04 +0100
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Paolo Bonzini <[email-masked]> writes:

> If so, were you aware that the target libiberty is not compiled as
> PIC?

This is not true.  The libiberty configure script handles that just
fine.

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, [email-masked]
SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
PGP key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/