Subject: Will gnuplot 4.2.3 on cygwin be comming soon?
From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: me <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:32:30 +0900 (JST)
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hello cygwin-gnuplot maintainer

I found that gnuplot 4.2.3 has been officially updatex on sourceforge
However unfortunately, there was no gp423win32x11.zip.

Of course you will know that build of the gnuplot from source on cygwin is not a difficult work.
So I think it is you will go ahead to to update the new gnuplot.

Regards

Tatsuro 

--------------------------------------
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/