Subject: Reinstall of emacs always fails in cygwin setup
From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: me <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:02:50 +0900 (JST)
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hello

My emacs seems to be broken so I have been tried reinstall emacs.
However in downloadin stage is no problem but the uninstallin stage it always hang up
with error message from the MS-windws. My OS is win xp home.

I have tried download the components to the local directry and tried to setup from the directry.
The results is same. 
Whar can I reinstall emacs?

Regards.

--------------------------------------
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/