Subject: HEADSUP: Need maintainer for uw-imap
From: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:10:54 +0100
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hi,

we need a new maintainer for the orphaned uw-imap package.  It still
uses openssl097 as the only package left.  Since openssl097 is
depreacted for a long time, and since there has been found a security
problem (buffer overflow) in 0.9.7 lately, I will pull the openssl097
package in a week.  If uw-imap has no new maintainer until that time,
I will remove it from the distro, too.

Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader          cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/