Subject: Re: Help with GCC on Cygwin
From: Ian Lance Taylor <[email-masked]>
To: "Balaji V. Iyer" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Mar 2008 06:24:29 -0800
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

"Balaji V. Iyer" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thank you Ian. I did the modification you mentioned...now I am running
> into more problems.

Again: [email-masked] is the wrong mailing list.  Please do not send
any more e-mail about this to [email-masked].  Please take any
followups to [email-masked].  Thanks.

> gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I.
> -I../../gcc-4.0.2/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic
> ../../gcc-4.0.2/libiberty/fibheap.c -o fibheap.o
> ../../gcc-4.0.2/libiberty/fibheap.c: In function `fibheap_delete_node':
> ../../gcc-4.0.2/libiberty/fibheap.c:285: error: `LONG_MIN' undeclared
> (first use in this function)
> ../../gcc-4.0.2/libiberty/fibheap.c:285: error: (Each undeclared
> identifier is reported only once
> ../../gcc-4.0.2/libiberty/fibheap.c:285: error: for each function it
> appears in.)

This is cygwin specific.  LONG_MIN should be defined in <limits.h>.  I
hope that somebody on the cygwin mailing list can help you.

Ian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/