Subject: RE: Grace does not work
From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Dave Korn <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: me <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:54:15 +0900 (JST)
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hello
I have tried to use grace with buiding from source.
I tried the cygwin ftp source trees or grace web page. 
Build processes thenseslves seemed to be done.
However, no binaries have been worked well at all.

I do not usually use the grace. So that I don't worry it at all.
But I have a question about the grace use from the octave from the octave ML.
I cannot reply it because the grace on cygwin has been worked even 
at my every efforts.

What was wrong with me ?

I do not usually use grace but I think thst it is a good software.
I hope that the grace maintainer on the cygwin will overcome this problem.

Regards

Tatsuto

 

--------------------------------------
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/