Subject: Section 508 Compliance
From: "Heaney, Robin G" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Heaney, Robin G" <[email-masked]>, "Carrington-Duckett, Laura B." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:08:46 -0500
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

I checked the FAQ and did numerous searches both on your website and
Google, but could not find any mention of Cygwin being section 508
compliant.  

Can you please let us know if the latest version of Cygwin is compliant
with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act?  If possible, please provide
us a completed Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT).

Regards,
Robin Heaney
SAIC, NBIS CM Specialist
865-481-2810

Confidentiality Notice: This communication and any attachments may
contain information that is proprietary to SAIC and/or its customers. It
may be used by the intended recipient only for the purpose for which it
was transmitted. If you received this message in error, please return it
to the sender and delete this copy from your system.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/