Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: clisp-2.43-2, new: clisp-gtk2, clisp-gdi, clisp-clx
From: "Reini Urban" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 01:36:28 +0100 (CET)
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

I've released a new release clisp-2.43-2 for cygwin.

./configure --fsstnd=redhat --with-dynamic-ffi  \
   --with-module=rawsock --with-module=dirkey  \
   --with-module=bindings/win32 --with-module=berkeley-db \
   --with-module=pcre --with-module=postgresql \
   --with-module=fastcgi --with-module=zlib  \
   --with-module=gdbm --with-module=libsvm \
   --prefix=/usr --build build

Plus I splitted out heavy dependencies into
three more packages with seperate full+<name> linksets.

* clisp-gtk2-2.43-2
  Requires X11  and gtk2, yaakov's updated gtk2 packages recommended.

* clisp-clx-2.43-2
  The X11 UI
  This is new-clx, not mit-clx and requires any X11 server.

* clisp-gdi-2.43-2
  Native Windows UI
  This package still exports the constant ERROR, which will fail for swank.
  I will fix that with 2.44

  Sample: clisp -K full+gdi

Why -2, where's -1?
=============
I have a fully working nice --with-dynamic-modules clisp-2.43-1 for cygwin,
but decided not to upload this. It's WAY to big for a normal download.

CYGWIN INSTALLATION INFORMATION
===============================

To install this package, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on the
<http://cygwin.com/> web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. You'll find
the package listed in the "All" category. After installation, read the
documentation at directories:

   /usr/share/doc/<package-version>/*
   /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/<package-version>.README

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at <[email-masked]>.

CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
================================

This message has been sent to cygwin-announce list.

If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:

   cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=[email-masked]

More information on unsubscribing can be found:

   http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html#unsubscribe-simple

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
-- 
Reini Urban

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/