Subject: David's new address
From: David T-G old address <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: David T-G new address <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 07:27:07 -0500
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Good morning, wherever you are!

It's that time of year again, and I have a new email address.  Somewhat
unsurprisingly, it is

  [email-masked]

for this year.  I made it through last year without dying from the spam
(but as we can see at

  http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/08jan/uf011102.gif

it's getting worse), so I am hopeful that I won't have to rotate again
for another year.

In the past I've had some issues sending a blind-copied mass email, so
this time I'm sending a note to each person individually.  Still, though,
it's just a form letter; sorry :-)

Love, Best Wishes, and Happy New Year to all!

:-D
-- 
David T-G
See http://justpickone.org/email/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/