Subject: Re: Slowness problem due to sjlj-exceptions for Octave
From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:31:29 +0900
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Just a correction of the previous mail

>I think it is better that I keep the my binary on my web but post on 
>the new binary package on the cygwin.  I do not want to build the 
>octave by the gcc in the cygwin package because it is too slow to use.

I think it is better that I keep the my binary on my web but 'not' 
post on 
the new binary package on the cygwin.  I do not want to build the 
octave by the gcc in the cygwin package because it is too slow to use.

Sorry for my carelessness.

Tatsuro MATSUOKA 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/