Subject: Re: how to run "make check" (bug in FAQ)
From: zooko <[email-masked]>
To: zooko <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:59:05 -0600
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Following-up to my own post:

> Thank you very much!
>
> "make check" is now running on my system.

Unfortunately, it seems to hang and make no progress.  The last line  
of output is:

 > running ./mingw-cygload.exe -cygwin C:/cygwin/oss/build/i686-pc- 
cygwin/winsup/cygwin/cygwin0.dll > ./mingw-cygwin.log

It's been running for at least an hour and a half now.  Task Manager  
says that no processes are using significant CPU.

The only thing that I did that wasn't quite by-the-book was running ./ 
configure and make and make check inside some of the subdirectories  
of /oss/src, as earlier posted.  Could that be causing this make  
check to hang?  Can I recover from that more efficiently than doing a  
full fresh CVS checkout?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Zooko

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/