Subject: ALIGNOF fails on cygwin
From: "Christian Joensson" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:48:49 +0200
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

Hi.

I just built binutils on current cygwin and found a new failure,
ALIGNOF, and thought you might wanted to know.

Running /usr/local/src/trunk/src/ld/testsuite/ld-scripts/alignof.exp ...
/usr/local/src/trunk/objdir-binutils/ld/../gas/as-new   -o
tmpdir/alignof.o
/usr/local/src/trunk/src/ld/testsuite/ld-scripts/alignof.s
/usr/local/src/trunk/objdir-binutils/ld/ld-new  -o tmpdir/alignof -T
/usr/local/src/trunk/src/ld/testsuite/ld-scripts/alignof.t
tmpdir/alignof.o
/usr/local/src/trunk/objdir-binutils/ld/../binutils/nm-new
tmpdir/alignof >tmpdir/nm.out
alignof_text != 64
FAIL: ALIGNOF
testcase /usr/local/src/trunk/src/ld/testsuite/ld-scripts/alignof.exp
completed in 7 seconds

-- 
Cheers,

/ChJ

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/