Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: minires 1.01
From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "andy wang" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:22:36 -0500
List-Id: <cygwin.cygwin.com>

I have updated minires, the DNS resolver library, to version 1.01.

It now correctly translates SRV records from the Windows cache 
(this only affects Win 2000 and XP).

Please direct all comments and questions to the cygwin list, mentioning 
minires in the Subject: line.

Pierre

** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=[email-masked]

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html#unsubscribe-simple

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/