Subject: Re: Celliax LiveCD 0.0.32 released (Asterisk managing cellular phones, and Skype calls to/from cellphones, via chan_celliax)
From: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
To: Giovanni Maruzzelli <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:10:42 +0100

On Nov 16 20:52, Giovanni Maruzzelli wrote:
> Celliax development and download site: www.celliax.org

I didn't bother to download the live CD, but obviously I don't like the
idea at all to have a Cygwin on this CD, which in turn scrambles the
mount points in the registry for an already existing Cygwin
installation.  I positively assume your installation will carefully
check if a Cygwin installation already exists and will NOT overwrite the
mount points.

Btw., does your live CD come with sources of the Cygwin DLL and other
GPLed components?  If not, you're violating the GPL, unless you offer
the sources of these components on your web page, too.  It's not
enough to point to the Cygwin home page for this, you have to provide
the sources by your own means, and they must match the versions you
used to create the binaries.

Please refrain from making advertisements for your third-party product
on the Cygwin mailing lists in future.

Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader          cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/