Subject: Cygwin (1.5.21) crash in Windows XP
From: "Khokan C. Paul" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:03:45 +0900

To whom it may concern,

In the requirement of using Linux machines from a remote Windows
machine, I’ve searched and found Cygwin as the perfect solution.
Following on-line instructions I’ve installed in my XP machine and
tried to work on Linux machines. I don’t have any problem entering
Linux machines but I can’t run my programs there. The program on a CFD
(Computational Fluid Dynamics) platform runs if and only if I don’t
activate the monitoring window. But ‘Xterm’ crashes if I try
graphically post-processing the results. Can someone out there help me
in getting out of this problem and thus being able to perform my regular
duties of Linux machines in a Windows machine? For you information,
contents of files XWin.log, XWin.exe.stackdump and cygcheck.out are
given below.

Contents of file XWin.log:

_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root

(II) XF86Config is not supported

(II) See http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html for more
information

MIT-SHM extension disabled due to lack of kernel support

XFree86-Bigfont extension local-client optimization disabled due to lack
of shared memory support in the kernel

(--) Setting autorepeat to delay=500, rate=31

(II) Loading US keyboard layout.

(--) winConfigKeyboard - Layout: "E0010411" (00000411) 

(--) Using preset keyboard for "Japanese" (411), type "7"

(--) 3 mouse buttons found

Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID/, removing
from list!

winProcEstablishConnection - Hello

winProcEstablishConnection - Clipboard is not enabled, returning.

Contents of file XWin.exe.stackdump:

Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at eip=006275B1

eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000001 edx=000005B8 esi=0000FF00
edi=1037F898

ebp=0022C618 esp=0022C360 program=C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\XWin.exe, pid
3792, thread main

cs=001B ds=0023 es=0023 fs=003B gs=0000 ss=0023

Stack trace:

Frame     Function  Args

0022C618  006275B1  (103914B0, 042A020C, 042A02B0, 105FA348)

0022C648  00642660  (103914B0, 00000000, 00000028, 00000033)

0022C688  00643C01  (103914B0, 105F8C6C, 037FC6C8, 0000001D)

0022C6A8  005A0F92  (103914B0, 00000003, 103914B0, 00000003)

0022C728  006AE451  (103914B0, 00000010, 0022C748, 0075F620)

0022C748  0064E14C  (1095E45C, 00000001, 0022C778, 6109F770)

0022C788  005139B8  (1037F928, 1095DB78, 00000000, 00000000)

0022C7B8  0051146F  (1037EC80, 7C950551, 00240808, 7C95056D)

0022CBF8  0040ED91  (1030F1B4, 0022CC40, 00000008, 00401199)

0022CCE8  0040192A  (00000002, 611689EC, 100F0090, 00000000)

0022CD98  61006168  (00000000, 0022CDD0, 610054E0, 0022CDD0)

610054E0  61004416  (0000009C, A02404C7, E8610FF1, FFFFFF48)

      7 [main] X 3792 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Error while dumping
state (probably corrupted stack)

Contents of file cygcheck.out:

Cygwin Configuration Diagnostics

Current System Time: Thu Oct 26 17:29:22 2006

Windows XP Professional Ver 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Path:   C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin

        C:\cygwin\bin

        C:\cygwin\bin

        C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin

        c:\Program Files\Tecplot\Tec100\Bin

        c:\WINDOWS\system32

        c:\WINDOWS

        c:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem

         C

        C:\cygwin\fluent.inc\ntbin\ntx86

        c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\FrameworkSDK\Bin

         C

        C:\cygwin\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Vc7\bin

        c:\fluent.inc\ntbin\ntx86

Output from C:\cygwin\bin\id.exe (nontsec)

UID: 1003(KCPAUL)    GID: 513(なし)

0(root)              513(なし)            544(Administrators)

545(Users)           1004(Debugger Users)

Output from C:\cygwin\bin\id.exe (ntsec)

UID: 1003(KCPAUL)    GID: 513(なし)

0(root)              513(なし)            544(Administrators)

545(Users)           1004(Debugger Users)

SysDir: C:\WINDOWS\system32

WinDir: C:\WINDOWS

USER = 'KCPAUL'

PWD = '/cygdrive/c/home'

CYGWIN = 'tty'

HOME = '/cygdrive/c/home'

MAKE_MODE = 'unix'

TEC100HOME = 'C:\Program Files\Tecplot\Tec100\'

HOMEPATH = '\Documents and Settings\KCPAUL'

MANPATH =
'/usr/local/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/man::/usr/ssl/man:/usr/X11R6/man'

APPDATA = 'C:\Documents and Settings\KCPAUL\Application Data'

HOSTNAME = 'dell3'

TERM = 'cygwin'
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = 'x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel'

WINDIR = 'C:\WINDOWS'

VSCOMNTOOLS = '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET\Common7\Tools\"'

OLDPWD = '/usr/bin'

USERDOMAIN = 'DELL3'

OS = 'Windows_NT'

ALLUSERSPROFILE = 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users'

!:: = '::\'

TEMP = '/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/KCPAUL/LOCALS~1/Temp'

COMMONPROGRAMFILES = 'C:\Program Files\Common Files'

LIB = 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\FrameworkSDK\Lib\'

USERNAME = 'KCPAUL'

PROCESSOR_LEVEL = '15'

FP_NO_HOST_CHECK = 'NO'

SYSTEMDRIVE = 'C:'

USERPROFILE = 'C:\Documents and Settings\KCPAUL'

CLIENTNAME = 'Console'

PS1 = '\[\e]0;\w\a\]\n\[\e[32m\]\u@\h \[\e[33m\]\w\[\e[0m\]\n\$ '

LOGONSERVER = '\\DELL3'

PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = 'x86'

!C: = 'C:\cygwin\bin'

SHLVL = '1'

PATHEXT = '.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH'

HOMEDRIVE = 'C:'

PROMPT = '$P$G'

COMSPEC = 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe'

TMP = '/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/KCPAUL/LOCALS~1/Temp'

SYSTEMROOT = 'C:\WINDOWS'

PRINTER = 'DocuCentre C4535 I'

CVS_RSH = '/bin/ssh'

PROCESSOR_REVISION = '0403'

PKG_CONFIG_PATH = '/usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig'

INFOPATH = '/usr/local/info:/usr/share/info:/usr/info:'

PROGRAMFILES = 'C:\Program Files'

NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = '1'

INCLUDE = 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET\FrameworkSDK\include\'

SESSIONNAME = 'Console'

COMPUTERNAME = 'DELL3'

FLUENT_INC = 'c:\fluent.inc'

_ = '/usr/bin/cygcheck'

POSIXLY_CORRECT = '1'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2

  (default) = '/cygdrive'

  cygdrive flags = 0x00000022

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/

  (default) = 'C:\cygwin'

  flags = 0x0000000a

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin

  (default) = 'C:\cygwin/bin'

  flags = 0x0000000a

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib

  (default) = 'C:\cygwin/lib'

  flags = 0x0000000a

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options

a:  fd             N/A    N/A                    

c:  hd  NTFS    238464Mb  23% CP CS UN PA FC     

d:  cd             N/A    N/A                    

e:  hd  FAT32   953665Mb  22% CP    UN           

C:\cygwin      /          system  binmode

C:\cygwin/bin  /usr/bin   system  binmode

C:\cygwin/lib  /usr/lib   system  binmode

.              /cygdrive  system  binmode,cygdrive

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\awk.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cat.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cp.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cpp.exe

Found: c:\fluent.inc\ntbin\ntx86\cpp.exe

Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\cpp.exe hides c:\fluent.inc\ntbin\ntx86\cpp.exe

Not Found: crontab

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\find.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe

Not Found: gdb

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\grep.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\kill.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ld.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ls.exe

Not Found: make

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\mv.exe

Not Found: patch

Not Found: perl

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\rm.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sed.exe

Found: c:\fluent.inc\ntbin\ntx86\sed.exe

Warning: C:\cygwin\bin\sed.exe hides c:\fluent.inc\ntbin\ntx86\sed.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ssh.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\tar.exe

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\test.exe

Not Found: vi

Not Found: vim

   56k 2005/07/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygbz2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygbz2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/9 14:09

    7k 2005/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcharset-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.
0

                  "cygcharset-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/11/20 11:24

    7k 2003/10/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygcrypt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/19 16:57

 1125k 2006/10/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/10/4 21:12

 1053k 2006/10/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/10/4 21:45

  831k 2003/09/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygdb-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/21 6:51

  895k 2004/04/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygdb-4.2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/4/28 0:31

 1080k 2003/09/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/21 6:53

 1156k 2004/04/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygdb_cxx-4.2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/4/28 0:35

  174k 2004/10/14 C:\cygwin\bin\cygexpat-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygexpat-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/14 17:34

  129k 2004/03/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfontconfig-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygfontconfig-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/11 9:12

   40k 2006/03/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygform-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/3/24 16:16

   45k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygform5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 14:28

   35k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygform6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 15:03

   48k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygform7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 18:25

  859k 2005/08/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfpx-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygfpx-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/8/9 6:35

  375k 2005/09/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfreetype-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygfreetype-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/9/7 7:51

   28k 2003/07/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cyggdbm-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 16:58

   30k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cyggdbm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 11:12

   19k 2003/03/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cyggdbm.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/20 12:05

   15k 2003/07/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cyggdbm_compat-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 17:00

   15k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cyggdbm_compat-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 11:13

  351k 2004/07/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygGraphicsMagick++-0.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygGraphicsMagick++-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/17 17:48

 2170k 2004/07/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygGraphicsMagick-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygGraphicsMagick-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/17 17:46

   17k 2001/06/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghistory4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cyghistory4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/7 13:34

   29k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghistory5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cyghistory5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 8:16

   24k 2006/03/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghistory6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cyghistory6.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/3/25 23:05

  947k 2005/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygiconv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/11/20 11:24

   22k 2001/12/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygintl-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/12/13 18:28

   37k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygintl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 6:50

   31k 2005/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygintl-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/11/20 11:04

   21k 2001/06/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygintl.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/6/21 2:09

  241k 2004/08/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjasper-1-701-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygjasper-1-701-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/7 0:17

   48k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjbig1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygjbig1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 8:58

  132k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-62.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygjpeg-62.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 9:37

  119k 2002/02/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg6b.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygjpeg6b.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/9 14:19

  156k 2005/08/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglcms-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cyglcms-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/8/8 19:15

  369k 2004/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygMagick++-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygMagick++-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/11 15:04

 3214k 2004/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygMagick-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygMagick-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/11 14:37

   21k 2006/03/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygmenu-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/3/24 16:16

   26k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygmenu5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 14:27

   20k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygmenu6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 15:03

   29k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygmenu7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 18:25

   21k 2004/10/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cygminires.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygminires.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/23 5:28

   67k 2006/03/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygncurses++-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/3/24 16:17

  156k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygncurses++5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 14:29

  175k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygncurses++6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 15:03

  227k 2006/03/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.
0

                  "cygncurses-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/3/24 13:51

  226k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygncurses5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 14:17

  202k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygncurses6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 15:03

  224k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygncurses7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 18:24

   12k 2006/03/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygpanel-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/3/24 16:16

   15k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygpanel5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 14:27

   12k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygpanel6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 15:03

   19k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygpanel7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 18:24

  109k 2006/02/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcre-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygpcre-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/2/10 11:37

  299k 2006/02/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcrecpp-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.
0

                  "cygpcrecpp-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/2/10 11:38

    7k 2006/02/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcreposix-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygpcreposix-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/2/10 11:37

  230k 2005/07/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygpng12.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/12 8:50

   22k 2002/06/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpopt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygpopt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/6/9 14:45

  108k 2001/06/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygreadline4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.
0

                  "cygreadline4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/7 13:34

  148k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygreadline5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.
0

                  "cygreadline5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 8:16

  152k 2006/03/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygreadline6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.
0

                  "cygreadline6.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/3/25 23:05

  231k 2006/10/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygssl-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.
0

                  "cygssl-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/10/4 21:12

  215k 2006/10/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygssl-0.9.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.
0

                  "cygssl-0.9.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/10/4 21:45

  304k 2005/07/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygtiff-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/11 8:18

  282k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygtiff4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 11:32

  281k 2005/07/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiffxx-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygtiffxx-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/11 8:21

   27k 2005/10/23 C:\cygwin\bin\cygungif-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygungif-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/24 5:11

  154k 2004/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygWand-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygWand-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/11 15:04

 1065k 2006/06/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxml2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygxml2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/6/10 4:10

   65k 2006/10/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygz.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygz.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/10/16 10:10

 1831k 2006/07/30 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/7/31 3:21

    Cygwin DLL version info:

        DLL version: 1.5.21

        DLL epoch: 19

        DLL bad signal mask: 19005

        DLL old termios: 5

        DLL malloc env: 28

        API major: 0

        API minor: 156

        Shared data: 4

        DLL identifier: cygwin1

        Mount registry: 2

        Cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions

        Cygwin registry name: Cygwin

        Program options name: Program Options

        Cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2

        Cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags

        Cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix

        Cygdrive default prefix: 

        Build date: Sun Jul 30 14:21:47 EDT 2006

        Shared id: cygwin1S4

   20k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygfontenc-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygfontenc-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 4:14

  282k 2003/10/28 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygfreetype-9.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygfreetype-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/18 15:44

   34k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygFS-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygFS-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:52

  357k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygGL-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygGL-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 3:30

  441k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygGLU-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygGLU-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 3:48

  140k 2004/08/06 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygglut-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygglut-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/6 23:43

   74k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygICE-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygICE-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:11

    8k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygoldX-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygoldX-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:09

 1662k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygOSMesa-4.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygOSMesa-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 3:32

   28k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygSM-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygSM-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:12

  884k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygX11-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygX11-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:07

    8k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXau-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXau-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 1:31

  250k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXaw-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:33

  354k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXaw-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:39

  360k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXaw-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:45

  275k 2004/01/13 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw3d-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.
0 sys=4.0

                  "cygXaw3d-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/14 7:17

    7k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXcomposite-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygXcomposite-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 4:04

   30k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXcursor-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygXcursor-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 4:03

    8k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXdamage-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygXdamage-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 4:02

   16k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXdmcp-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.
0 sys=4.0

                  "cygXdmcp-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 1:34

    7k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXevie-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.
0 sys=4.0

                  "cygXevie-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 4:01

   50k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXext-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXext-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:14

   15k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXfixes-3.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygXfixes-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 4:02

   56k 2004/03/11 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXft-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXft-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/18 10:42

   63k 2004/03/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXft-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXft-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/24 7:20

   26k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXi-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXi-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:48

  121k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxkbfile-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygxkbfile-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:54

   11k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxkbui-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.
0 sys=4.0

                  "cygxkbui-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:54

   74k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXmu-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXmu-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:22

   10k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXmuu-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXmuu-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:23

   26k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXp-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXp-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:27

   54k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXpm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXpm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:26

   10k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXrandr-2.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygXrandr-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 3:58

   30k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXrender-1.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygXrender-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 3:52

    7k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXRes-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXRes-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 4:00

   38k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxrx-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygxrx-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 5:13

   24k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxrxnest-6.dll - os=4.0
img=1.0 sys=4.0

                  "cygxrxnest-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 5:14

  283k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXt-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXt-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:19

   27k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXTrap-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.
0 sys=4.0

                  "cygXTrap-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 4:00

   17k 2005/10/27 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXtst-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0
sys=4.0

                  "cygXtst-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/10/27 2:49

No Cygwin services found.

Cygwin Package Information

Last downloaded files to: C:\downloadetc

Last downloaded files from: ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/linux/cygwin

Package                 Version

_update-info-dir        00438-1

alternatives            1.3.29a-1

ash                     20040127-3

base-files              3.7-1

base-passwd             2.2-1

bash                    3.1-9

binutils                20060817-1

bzip2                   1.0.3-1

coreutils               5.97-1

crypt                   1.1-1

ctags                   5.6-1

cygrunsrv               1.17-1

cygutils                1.3.0-1

cygwin                  1.5.21-2

cygwin-doc              1.4-4

cygwin-x-doc            1.0.4-1

dejagnu                 20021217-2

diffutils               2.8.7-1

editrights              1.01-1

emacs                   21.2-13

emacs-el                21.2-13

emacs-leim              21.3.50-2

emacs-X11               21.2-13

expat                   1.95.8-1

expect                  20030128-1

findutils               4.3.0-2

fontconfig              2.2.2-1

freeglut                2.2.0-1

freetype2               2.1.9-1

fvwm                    2.4.7-3

gawk                    3.1.5-4

gcc                     3.4.4-1

gcc-ada                 3.4.4-1

gcc-core                3.4.4-1

gcc-g++                 3.4.4-1

gcc-g77                 3.4.4-1

gcc-gdc                 3.4.4-1

gcc-gpc                 3.3.3-3

gcc-java                3.4.4-1

gcc-mingw               20040810-1

gcc-mingw-ada           20050522-1

gcc-mingw-core          20050522-1

gcc-mingw-g++           20050522-1

gcc-mingw-g77           20050522-1

gcc-mingw-gdc           20050522-1

gcc-mingw-java          20050522-1

gdbm                    1.8.3-7

gettext                 0.14.5-1

GraphicsMagick          1.0.6-1

grep                    2.5.1a-2

groff                   1.18.1-2

gzip                    1.3.5-2

ImageMagick             6.0.4-1

inetutils               1.3.2-35

jasper                  1.701.0-1

jbigkit                 1.5-3

jpeg                    6b-11

lcms                    1.14-1

less                    381-1

libbz2_1                1.0.3-1

libcharset1             1.9.2-2

libdb4.1                4.1.25-1

libdb4.1-devel          4.1.25-1

libdb4.2                4.2.52-1

libdb4.2-devel          4.2.52-1

libfontconfig-devel     2.2.2-1

libfontconfig1          2.2.2-1

libfpx                  1.2.0.12-1

libfreetype2-devel      2.1.9-1

libfreetype26           2.1.9-1

libgdbm                 1.8.0-5

libgdbm-devel           1.8.3-7

libgdbm3                1.8.3-3

libgdbm4                1.8.3-7

libGraphicsMagick0      1.0.6-1

libiconv                1.9.2-2

libiconv2               1.9.2-2

libintl                 0.10.38-3

libintl1                0.10.40-1

libintl2                0.12.1-3

libintl3                0.14.5-1

libjpeg62               6b-11

libjpeg6b               6b-8

libMagick6              6.0.4-1

libncurses-devel        5.5-2

libncurses5             5.2-1

libncurses6             5.2-8

libncurses7             5.3-4

libncurses8             5.5-2

libpcre0                6.6-1

libpng                  1.2.8-2

libpng12                1.2.8-2

libpopt0                1.6.4-4

libreadline4            4.1-2

libreadline5            4.3-5

libreadline6            5.1-5

libtiff-devel           3.7.3-1

libtiff4                3.6.0-5

libtiff5                3.7.3-1

libungif                4.1.4-1

libungif4               4.1.4-1

libXft                  2.1.6-1

libXft-devel            2.1.6-1

libXft1                 1.0.0-1

libXft2                 2.1.6-1

libxml2                 2.6.26-1

libxml2-devel           2.6.26-1

login                   1.9-7

man                     1.5p-1

mingw-runtime           3.10-1

minires                 1.00-1

mktemp                  1.5-3

ncurses                 5.5-2

openssh                 4.4p1-1

openssl                 0.9.8d-1

openssl097              0.9.7l-1

pcre                    6.6-1

ping                    1.0-1

readline                5.1-5

run                     1.1.10-1

sed                     4.1.5-2

tar                     1.15.91-1

tcltk                   20060202-1

termcap                 20050421-1

terminfo                5.5_20060323-1

texinfo                 4.8-3

tiff                    3.7.3-1

w32api                  3.7-1

which                   1.7-1

WindowMaker             0.90.0-2

X-start-menu-icons      1.0.4-1

X-startup-scripts       1.0.11-1

Xaw3d                   1.5D-5

XFree86-lib-compat      4.3.0-2

xmon                    1.5.6-1

xorg-x11-base           6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-bin            6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-bin-dlls       6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-bin-lndir      6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-devel          6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-etc            6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-f100           6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-fcyr           6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-fenc           6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-fnts           6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-fscl           6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-fsrv           6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-libs-data      6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-man-pages      6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-man-pages-html 6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-nest           6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-vfb            6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-xwin           6.8.99.901-1

xorg-x11-xwin-gl        6.8.99.901-1

xterm                   202-1

xwinwm                  0.0.5-1

zlib                    1.2.3-2

Use -h to see help about each section

Thanks in advance.

Paul

E-mail: [email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/