Subject: RE: sshd "ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host" until restarted
From: "David Christensen" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Pritchard, Douglas'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:17:58 -0700

Pritchard, Douglas wrote:
> We tried your solution and did it a few times just to make sure and
> the machines having this problem still have it.  I did find a
> reference that suggested it might be a timing or dependency problem
> with another service.  Sshd already is tied to TCP/IP as a
> dependency.  I don't know what else it could be dependent on.  Just
> some thoughts.

Try updating Cygwin first and then running rebaseall.

If that doesn't work, read and follow the instructions here:

	http://cygwin.com/problems.html

HTH,

David

p.s.  Please reply to the list; no need to cc me.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/