Subject: RE: change in behavior of make from 3.80 to 3.81
From: "John W. Eaton" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dave Korn" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:27:03 -0400

On 15-Aug-2006, Dave Korn wrote:

| On 14 August 2006 23:51, John W. Eaton wrote:
| 
| > Or am I missing something?
| 
|   The increasingly obvious fact that the aforementioned people have no
| intention of actually *doing* anything, and seem to want to do nothing except
| complain and tell others what they ought to be doing, rather than actually
| getting something done?

Oh yeah, I started writing that paragraph but then deleted it since it
seemed to be so much stating the obvious that I even recognized it as
beating the mummified horse.  I mean, isn't free software all about
getting something for nothing, then complaining about it and expecting
others to do yet more gratis work for you?

jwe

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/