Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: python-2.4.3-1
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Python-Annouce <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:10:47 -0400

New News:
=== ====
I have updated the version of Python to 2.4.3-1.  The tarballs should be
available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly.

The following are the notable changes since the previous release:

    o upgrade to Python 2.4.3
    o apply SourceForge patch #1490224 to fix the time.altzone DST
      offset problem

Old News:
=== ====
Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming
language.  If interested, see the Python web site for more details:
                                                                   
    http://www.python.org/                                         

Please read the README file:
                            
    /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/python-2.4.3.README

since it covers requirements, installation, known issues, etc.

Standard News:
======== ====
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your
system.  Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: [email-masked] .

              *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=[email-masked]

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html#unsubscribe-simple

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

Jason

--
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/