Subject: Re: csh and/or GNU make bug
From: gustav <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 07:48:41 -0400 (EDT)

Corinna Vinschen writes:

  > Hmm, I just tried it and http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#WJFFM with
  > and without -f.

It may be dependent on some other environmental factors. My login
shell is bash.  Did you have exactly the same versions of make, tcsh
and cygwin? Cygwin csh is a link to tcsh.

I should also add that I don't have any .cshrc or .login in my $HOME,
so the only thing that tcsh reads when invoked without the -f switch
is /etc/csh.cshrc and files from /etc/profile.d. But, I think, it
always inherits my environment.

Cheers,

==
 Zdzislaw (Gustav) Meglicki, Office of the Vice President for Information
 Technology, Indiana University, 601 E. Kirkwood Ave., Room 116, 
 Bloomington, IN 47405-1223, USA, http://beige.ucs.indiana.edu/gustav,
 ph: 812-856-5597 (o), 812-345-3284 (m), fax: 812-855-3310/812-856-3147

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/