Subject: Re: csh script hangs only on cygwin
From: Stewart Midwinter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:17:13 -0700

* Subject: Re: csh script hangs only on cygwin
    * References: <[email-masked]>
    * Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

>WFM.  I tried it for > 3 hours with no hang.

Corinna, what OS and type of box are you running that on?  My problem
arose ONLY when running on a Xeon and with Windows Server 2003.  On
other boxes, and other operating systems, e.g Windows 2000, there was
no problem.

thanks
S

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/