Subject: Re: Problems with cygwin cvs over ssh.
From: James Courtier-Dutton <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: René Berber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:52:34 +0000

On 26/01/06, Igor Peshansky <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Remote CVS server is Solaris, local ssh and Cygwin dll versions are
> > latest released.
>
> Then you have misunderstood the original problem.  The problem is with the
> CVS server running on Cygwin.  CVS in client mode works just fine.
>         Igor

Exactly. Problem is not client side, it is server site.
Install cygwin (cvs and openssh) on a Windows box, and have the
Windows box be the cvs server.

James

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/